HAG Flight # PWA8379 From CYEV to CYVQ

Moderator: BKirkham

HAG Flight # PWA8379 From CYEV to CYVQ

Postby EAL0739 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:11 pm

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting a beautiful sunset runway approach to CYVQ Norman Wells Airport located adjacent to Norman Wells in Northwest Territories, Canada

On descent on way to runway 28 after a nice flight from CYEV Inuvik (Mike Zubko) Airport located 6.5 nautical miles east of Inuvik in Northwest Territories, Canada.

On final runway approach with background view of Mackenzie River which is longest river system in Canada and 13th longest river system in the world

Still on final runway approach with background view of Mountain Mt. Hamar

You can tell from snowcapped trees that the plane is getting closer to runway

Three seconds from touchdown

TOUCHDOWN

Love those snowcapped trees

Braking down past the airport firehouse

Still braking down on very slippery icy runway past the passenger terminal

Exiting from runway toward cargo hold next to passenger terminal

Approaching cargo apron next to passenger terminal

Thank you for viewing. Stay tuned for next exciting flight report.

Regards,

Aharon
Regards,

EAL0739 Aharon Dayan
EAL0739

Re: HAG Flight # PWA8379 From CYEV to CYVQ

Postby CLK0749 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:32 am

Great Pics Aharon!

Quick suggestion, reduce the size of your pics down and they will display ion full on your posts. Right now you're posting them at your monitor's size and we(or at least I) can only see half of the image without right-clicking and 'View Image'
CLK0749

Postby EAL0739 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:51 am

CLK0749 wrote:Great Pics Aharon!

Quick suggestion, reduce the size of your pics down and they will display ion full on your posts. Right now you're posting them at your monitor's size and we(or at least I) can only see half of the image without right-clicking and 'View Image'

Hi CLK0749,

Welcome to HAG and its forums!! Thanks for your kind words.

It is not question of size of my screenshots which is actually using normal screenshot size. It is setting of the HAG forums that is causing the "see half of the image" problem that you are experiencing in the HAG forums. The default settings of the HAG forums need to be adjusted or changed by webmaster.

Take look at CalClassics's forums which is using SAME forum software as HAG is using but CalClassics' webmaster set for the CalClassics forums the correct default size for screenshot viewing as seen on this hyperlink below showing my precise same flight screenshot report:

http://calclassic.proboards.com/thread/ ... ach-norman

Regards,

Aharon
Regards,

EAL0739 Aharon Dayan
EAL0739

Postby Dave Reed » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:08 pm

I have the same issue too. My photos are screenshots (1920 x 1080) that I clip to show only the picture, making them about 1200x630. Then I upload them to either Photobucket or Imagesocket. From either of these two sites I use the image address (for IMG or forum) to paste into the posting. Are you posting your pictures from a storage site? Other postings show photos well, so I don't think it's our forum settings. This photo appears just as I made it, nothing is left out.
Dave Reed
Site Admin

Postby PAA0691 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:45 am

Dave Reed wrote:Are you posting your pictures from a storage site? Other postings show photos well, so I don't think it's our forum settings. This photo appears just as I made it, nothing is left out.

Dave is correct. The photos that I posted (a long time ago) weren't cutted off...
PAA0691

Postby EAL0739 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:16 am

Dave,

Well I have been publishing screenshots in about FIFTEEN flightsimming or aviation forums for years and all of my screenshots show up in proper correct and full format instead of half format except Vatsim forums and HAG forums. I do think it is forum setting.

If you know famous Tom Gibbons of CalClassics very well, maybe you can ask him how to solve the problem?? He is using SAME forum software as you are using yet his forums do not have problem with normal full visibility of my screenshots. Maybe you can ask him how he does that? Also CBFSIM Classic British Flight Sim is using SAME forum software as you are using yet CBFSIM forums show my screenshots in full instead of half.

Dave Reed wrote: From either of these two sites I use the image address (for IMG or forum) to paste into the posting. Are you posting your pictures from a storage site?

I am using normal image address (IMG) for 15 flightsimming or aviation forums. I am posting screenshots from image hosting site like photobucket or imgar or so on.

Look at two aviation forums that are using same forum software as yours:

BritishClassics Forum
https://cbfsim.co.uk/cbfs_bb/viewtopic. ... 01#p339648

CalClassics forums
http://calclassic.proboards.com/thread/ ... ach-norman

Smiling

Regards,

Aharon
Regards,

EAL0739 Aharon Dayan
EAL0739

Return to Screen Shots